Writer： admin Time：2021-07-27 16:48 Browse：
Hydraulic chuck has the advantages of large clamping force, stable heavy cutting, and clamping force up to 3.5MPa; pneumatic chuck has the advantages of high clamping accuracy, long service life, convenient and sensitive low pressure adjustment, and low energy consumption. As we all know, chucks are usually installed on lathes, cylindrical grinders and internal grinders, and can also be used with various indexing devices. They are used on milling machines and drilling machines. Both hydraulic chucks and pneumatic chucks can be used according to the availability of their respective media compressibility solves special problems in their respective fields. So what are the differences between hydraulic chucks and pneumatic chucks?
1. The hydraulic chuck uses liquid as the working medium and uses the pressure energy of the liquid to transmit power; the pneumatic chuck uses compressed air as the power source to drive the machine to expand or rotate.
2. The hydraulic chuck needs a hydraulic source or share lathe hydraulic unit; the noise of the pneumatic chuck is greater than that of the hydraulic chuck, and additional air source needs to be prepared.
3. The hydraulic chuck is suitable for heavy loads; the pneumatic chuck is suitable for light loads.
4. The hydraulic chuck system should be connected to the oil pipe; the pneumatic chuck should directly discharge the gas into the atmosphere.
5. The hydraulic chuck requires high quality of oil; the medium of the pneumatic chuck is air, which is much convenient than the hydraulic chuck.
6. The hydraulic chuck uses a large hydraulic oil stroke (hydraulic oil flow, driven by the hydraulic pump) to exchange the thrust of the hydraulic cylinder; the pneumatic chuck uses the compressibility of air to exchange stroke of the cylinder with high air pressure and sacrificial pressure.
The above are the six major differences between hydraulic chucks and pneumatic chucks. We hope it will be helpful to your choices. If you have relevant product requirements, please feel free to contact us.
Add: No.61,Fenghuangtai Road,Yantai,Shandong,P.R.China 264000